[bct] Learn Braille?

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:09:45 -0500

Hey, gang--there used to be a slate and stylus with which you wrote
forwards.  Yes, you heard me right.  I can'f find it anymore.  I would
consider trying to use a slate and stylus again if I could find that, as
part of my problem was thinking backward--I sometimes have enough trouble
thinking forward--except, of course, when I've had too much Scotch--then,
it's easy, lol.  My hands may still be very painful but I'd try again maybe
with that slate.  I never had one like that.  Beth