[bct] Law background

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:20:10 -0500

Beth, I have always been fascinated in the law and was headed to law school out of college, but a minor difficulty called financing got in the way. Now, my wife is in her final year of law school and I am her study partner, meaning that I am taking law school by proxy. If we moved to Vermont, I could even take the bar without a J.D. degree, a real enticement. I love Constitutional law, which I call constipational law, because most so-called Constitutional experts are full of, well, you get the idea.