[bct] Re: Larry's walk home

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:27:58 -0800

Yeah, here's to you, Jake, and pappy!
Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:43 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Larry's walk home

Personally, I love the relaxed and casual feeling of Lary's walks. Even if the information is a little slower in coming, it adds a personal touch to it, so it's not like we're listening to a tutorial. Not that I don't like tutorials, it's just that I do enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. Besides, we all should slow down once in a while. LOL!
I also find that listening to the environment as he walks along, and his easy way of keeping up a conversation, which he does very well at I might add, just makes the podcast more enjoyable.
So here's to you, Lary and Jake, and your walks!
Sincerely, Jamie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>