[bct] Re: Larry's walk home

  • From: "Margo and elmo" <margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:55:54 -0500

I love to hear Larry's walks home.  I feel as if I'm walking with him.  It's
fun to hear his musings, topic discussions, forays into stores and bagel shops
and even to the dentist although that one made me flinch a few times.  It's
nice to hear Jake's collar jingling and his paws pounding or prancing on the

Larry, keep walkin' and talkin', okay?

Margo and Elmo