[bct] Re: Larry's walk home

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:52:02 -0600

Hi Mary. I have a Sony headset that I use with my computer and it is as if I am literally walking alongside Larry and Jake. Whenever I hear the traffic I just want to get up and follow it. Not sure of the model number of my headset but I will ask someone. The headphones have those soft pads, and they are quite comfortable. On the cord there is a thumb wheel which controls the volume, and a switch which goes between mono and stereo.