[bct] Re: Larry's walk home

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:15:01 +0100

Hi all,
I agree with you all. Larrys walks are entertaining and fun to listen to. I'm especially glad to hear them since that lets me know i'm not the only one who does these kinds of things. Larry, your walks sound very much like the audio letters me and my friends write to eachother, they're like podcasts only person to person.
Keep it up and keep those walks comin'!

Margo and elmo wrote:

I love to hear Larry's walks home. I feel as if I'm walking with him. It's fun to hear his musings, topic discussions, forays into stores and bagel shops and even to the dentist although that one made me flinch a few times. It's nice to hear Jake's collar jingling and his paws pounding or prancing on the pavement. Larry, keep walkin' and talkin', okay?
Margo and Elmo