[bct] Re: Larry's walk home

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:12:13 -0600

Why thank you Jamie. I love to get out of the apartment and go for walks. LOL! I actually haven't had much time to do that lately though. I have been working out a lot at the local Y though, and it is very rewarding I tell you!
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>