[bct] Re: Larry's walk

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 14:15:00 -0500

Yeah, this combined with a problem we had with another Dell laptop has
convinced me to stay away from them for a while.

>>> maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:47:57 PM >>>
Larry, I enjoyed your podcast of your walk to work this week, but am
really sorry about your dell experiences. I even wrote a note to my
friend who may be upgrading her machine soon--she has an old Dell with
Windows 98 on it, and she thought Dell was the best, but, alas, judging
from other people's experiences, not to mention your terrible ones, I
warnred her not to think of purchasing from a company that sends out
such faulty equipment to customers or vendors.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss