[bct] Re: Larry's walk

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:47:57 -0800

Larry, I enjoyed your podcast of your walk to work this week, but am really
sorry about your dell experiences. I even wrote a note to my friend who may be
upgrading her machine soon--she has an old Dell with Windows 98 on it, and she
thought Dell was the best, but, alas, judging from other people's experiences,
not to mention your terrible ones, I warnred her not to think of purchasing
from a company that sends out such faulty equipment to customers or vendors.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss