[bct] Larry's protected WMA podcast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:20:02 -0500

Hi Larry,

I tried to send protected WMA's following your instructions on your pod cast
with partial success.  I sent over a couple of dozen songs to the Olympus WS320
but could only get the 320 to play one song out of the list.  Media player sent
all the files over to the music folder on the 320 but made sub folders inside
the music folder.  Could this be why I could only get one song to play?

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925