[bct] Re: Larry's podcast, and thoughts about 2005

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:10:31 -0600

Hi Mary and all,

Utility bills seem to be higher for everyone.   It is higher in some
states than others because the PSC allows a higher profit margin.  In
Alabama natural gas is higher than the surrounding  states and it is
even higher than some northern states that purchase natural gas from
Alabama and the major reason is that the PSC allows the companies of
Alabama to charge residents more, it is a crazy business.
I too am thankful for a warm, dry place for my family to live.  I am
thankful for BCT and the folks on BCT, Larry is like a personal friend
to all.
Wishing a Happy New Year to all!
Curt & dog guide Faith