[bct] Re: Larry's podcast

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:34:54 -0600

I was also glad to hear Larry's voice again.  It is like a friend dropping
by to visit listening to your walks Larry.

We live in a condo with units on either side and our electric bill was
around $140 this month.  I know that natural gas prices have increased quite
a bit and I shudder to think of the bill for our former house in west
Nashville which was heated by gas.  It was an older home and had close to
two dozen windows.  They were the original windows and not energy efficient
in any way.  We are going to solve our winter heating bills when we move to
Florida.  I will be complaining in July next year!