[bct] Re: Larry's podcast

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 06:59:38 -0500

Come to find out, all new wood burning appliances are supposed to be certified
by the EPA to have very low emmissions.  One side effect of the cleaner burning
process is better efficiency in converting the wood to heat.  This is a great
heat, and there is really something elemental about it, but man is it a lot of
work and mess.  The thermostat is so much easier!