[bct] Larry's podcast

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:02:50 -0800

Hi all,

Yes, power bills are high this time of year, especially this year. Mine was
about $140 this month which was twice what it was in November. There is a lot
of discussion about outlawing people burning wood in their fire places because
it pollutes the air. We have spare the air days, even in winter, and the
pollution gets bad enough that the power company is trying to get people to
quit burning wood. I don't know if there is a way to filter the pollutants out
of the smoke or not, but it's a real big concern these days.