[bct] Larry's latest podcasts

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:49:13 -0800

Hi Larry and all,

I really enjoyed Julie's lecture yesterday and am looking forward to the
interviews you posted. It is wonderful what is being planned for getting books
directly from the publisher out to students and teachers who need them in
various formats. All the detailed questions remind me of business meetings I've
attended, where people just had to know every little dotted I and crossed T of
a procedure or plan. It can bog you down if you let it, but I usually started
day dreaming around that time and was off in Star Trek land or something.

Mary