[bct] Larry's comments about MP3 players

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:38:05 -0800

Hi Larry and all,

Larry, it was great getting podcasts from you again! I was up late listening to
them. You mentioned the book port; I got the invoice for my book port last week
and I guess UPS is being slow about getting it here, but they are very busy
this time of year. I am really looking forward to the very long battery life. I
got it for reading NLS books but since podcasting came along, it will be really
good for that too. I'm still not sure if I can use the same compact flash cards
in the bookport as in another device; some how I got the impression that if you
use a card in the book port, it has to be unique to the book port; but maybe
not. It would be nice to switch around; I do that all the time with the Braille
Lite and the PC.

Mary