[bct] Larry's WMA podcast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:50:37 -0500

Hi Larry and everyone,

I rechecked the Media player settings and told the sync not to create folders
and resent the files.  I ended up having to move the music to the music folder
from the root folder on the WS320 but it worked ok and all the songs would play.

So I would assume the WS320 does indeed work with protected WMA files as long
as you tell media player not to make folders and just send the songs.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925