[bct] Larry, what do you think?

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:33:12 -0800

Ultimately, this is Larry's decision as the moderator, but here's what I think. I think it would be a good idea to have a couple of knowledgable people in charge of it, possibly have it divided up in to sections as Larry suggested. possibly then, people could submit things to these people. It seems to me that Dan and Neil seem to have the widest knowledge base of information concerning both audio subjects and web page management. both have also volunteered to help with this. So maybe they and Larry could split it up? There seem to be some objections to wicky, so what about using the scripts Larry suggested so that every time one of the editors submitted an update to the page it would automatically appear on the site? This seems to be the easiest, most organized solution.

Just my thoughts.
Jenny Axler