[bct] Re: Larry, how can we help with the FAQ?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:45:30 -0500

You got my attention.  This is another great idea.

There are a couple of ways we can go about this. One is a database approach, but since I know next to nothing about databases, I would really need some help here. A php script would probably be our best bet here, and to tell you the truth, it would probably be the best in the long run.

Something else we can do, and something we can do today is take a section each and be the "keeper" of that section. I could set things up so that anytime you uploaded the newest version, it would appear on the website. I've got some scripts that will create a table of contents, so we can keep the html as simple as putting each section as a level one heading and each subsection with a level two or whatever it needed.