[bct] Larry, how can we help with the FAQ?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:38:58 -0600

Larry, you wrote suggesting that list users could help with the FAQ.  I
have two questions.

1.  How can we best help you with this?  Do you want people to submit
things that might be used, or what ideas do you have.

2.  Can we come up with a list of things that might need covering.  I
think Dan came up with a start below.  I took the liberty of changing
the subject line of his message.  It was a good subject, but I wanted
specifically to get your attention, Larry, because I know you are far
too busy to read all our messages.  There are those of us who are
certainly willing to help.  We just need to figure out how best we can
help you.  I think such a FAQ would be a really great resource.

Neal