[bct] Re: Larry

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:09:51 -0500

Maybe Larry had a buzz.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:28 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: Larry

Indeed, there was quite a good deal of electronic buzzing on Larry's most
recent walk home podcast.  I can assure you it was not the microphones he's
using; they sound quite good.  I maintain it was the recorder.  It truly was
bordering on unlistenable.  No way would I buy a recorder that sounded like
that one; regardless of how accessible it was.  My goodness; how awful it
was to hear!!!!!

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: