[bct] Re: Larry

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:27:27 -0800

I couldn't hear the Olympus podcast too well either. It sounded like he had his Sound Professionals microphones facing the wrong direction and they picked up the traffic instead of his voice. Usually these walks to and from work are quite audible and very pleasant, but this one that discusses the Olympus wasn't very easy to hear. I checked both sides of my headphones and they both sounded about the same, so I would imagine those of you who can hear on both sides had a hard time hearing also. So, Graham, you're not alone.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss