[bct] Re: Larry

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:46:19 +0000

Well I do own one of these myself and for me it works ok.  Larry is testing it
in an extreme environment there.

>>> rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/08/06 06:28pm >>>
Indeed, there was quite a good deal of electronic buzzing on Larry's most
recent walk home podcast.  I can assure you it was not the microphones he's
using; they sound quite good.  I maintain it was the recorder.  It truly was
bordering on unlistenable.  No way would I buy a recorder that sounded like
that one; regardless of how accessible it was.  My goodness; how awful it
was to hear!!!!!

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray