[bct] Re: Larry

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:31:12 -0600

Hi, Lynnette.  Thanks so much for your message.  Yes, I always get a big
kick out of your podcasts, and I just love the fact that you all have so
much fun while showing us a piece or two of your lives.  Now, about those
cell phones.  There seems to be some need for a tutorial on Talks, and I
fully intend to do one of those.  Also, I am working on the Q-Chord podcast,
and it will take some time top it together.  I don't just want to tell you a
little bit about the Q-Chord, I want to fully demonstrate it and try and
show you some of the things it can do.  I thought Matthew's podcast on the
autoharp was just marvelous, and I want something like that for the Q-Chord.
Stay tuned to BlindCoolTech and the Blindworld podcast.  I'm definitely
planning a bright future for all my listeners.  Everyone have a fine
weekend!

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ