[bct] Larry

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:25:30 -0500

Hi Shane,
First, let me say that it seems you are at least entertained by our crazy podcasts. We thank you for that. And, yes, we never know what will go up there next. That's half the fun for me. <smile>

Also, I wholeheartedly concur with your thoughts on BCT's founder. He was the reason I joined both the BCT podcast and the list and I really miss his talk 'n walks. <sigh>

By the way, will be listening to your podcast this weekend. The more information I can get on these accessible cell phones, the better. The next thing I'd like to do is compile everything--especially for my students but I know I'll benefit as well...for the next time we decide to purchase cell phones and plans.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>