[bct] Kurzweil addendum going up sometime today

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 08:21:49 -0600

Well, I guess I can't chew gum and talk at the same time any more.  I
was going along talking about the 4 sections of buttons on the Kurzweil
and managed to leave out the 4th section which included the number pad,
a couple sets of arrow keys, the enter and clear key.  In addition, when
I post this, I'll talk more about the plugs on the back of the keyboard.

Guess I should drink more scotch before my podcasts.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995
Toll Free:  888-544-8332