[bct] Kristian's Tyros Podcast

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:08:26 -0500

Hi folks, if you want to hear an absolutely amazing arranger keyboard in
action, make sure to listen the Kristian Whawell's podcast on the Yamaha
Tyros.  Kristian did a great job in demonstrating the incredibly real
sounding voices and styles on this instrument.  I have a kind of cut down
model of this keyboard, the Yamaha PSR3000
and I some times spend hours playing it because it is so much fun to play.
I do get frustrated with some of the menus and such, but I still manage to
some times halfway decent even though I am not a real musician.  Anyhow,
check it out if you like musical keyboards and what can be done with them.
My thanks to Kristian, and I can't wait for the next podcast on the Tyros.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro