[bct] Re: Keyboards

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:18:13 -0600

Mary,

I haven't been to the store lately, but about a year ago they had just what you
are asking for at Guitar Center.  I don't know whether you have one in your
area, but they are a national chain and if you are in a large city they
probably have a local store or maybe more than one; we have two stores in the
twin cities.