[bct] Keyboards

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:21:49 -0800

Hi all,

I got my keyboards out and they are within easy reach, but the large Yamaha
PSR510 is so big that it needs a stand of some type. I suspect it's over four
feet long and at least a foot wide since it's got four rows of buttons above
the keyboard and more function than anyone would ever use. I used to have a
stand for it but it was a pain to set up and real flimsy. Is there some sort of
rolling stand that looks like a music stand that a musical keyboard could be
set on, so it could be rolled out of the way when not in use? I am not sure if
something like this exists.

Just thinking out loud again...

Mary