[bct] Re: Keyboard Podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:28:19 -0600

Ah Pam, confession is good for the soul, but it might make you a bit

Thanks for your kind words.  As a matter of fact, this is the keyboard
that Stevy Wonder worked on with the company to make it accessible.
Well, he sings better than he works on accessibility.  In all fairness,
the company was taken over by another company and they have quite
botched the future of Kurzweil keyboards in my opinion.  So, I won't
blame it on Stevy.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you can quench your thirst.