[bct] Keyboard Podcast

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:29:21 -0600

Neal, just listened to your podcasts on the Kurzweil. What beautiful
music, and you should be commended for your talent for playing it,
your creativity, and for being able to access such a complicated
instrument. The fact that it was called the Kurzweil lead me to
believe that it was created with the blind in mind. To say that was a
mistaken assumption would be an understatement I guess. I sure enjoyed
the podcasts.

Okay, Mary, I'll confess too. I extracted the first hymn from the
podcast. Oh, what the heck. While I'm at it, I might as well go for a
more thorough cleansing of the soul. From the talent show I also
extracted the following: Stop the Clock, So Easy Loving You, Sea of
Dreams, and the Spanish song that Frank wrote. Ah, that's better.

Thanks, Neal for your great podcasts.

Pam and poodle Josef (whose been a good boy and has no confessions to
make
)