[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 19:49:54 -0600

Dan, it was the Technics kn2000 I believe.  I think that is the model
number.  They do have rather nice sounds, and lots of ways to edit them
and make them even better.  It sure is an easier beast than the
Kurzweil, but then, you can't import samples or anything like that.
But, it sure gave me a few years of pleasure.

If people get curious enough, I'll post some more songs.