[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:42:18 -0600

Frank, I have briefly looked at Cake Walk, but the kind of computer
synthesizers I would need are very specific ones that are listed for use
with the kinds of samples I would be importing.  Thanks for reminding me
of this again.  I'll check to see if it will work, because it would be
the obvious choice in terms of accessibility.  I'm guessing it will not
be what I need, but I wouldn't mind being wrong here.

Neal