[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:03:28 -0600

Sky, I may be in Toronto later this year, but I don't tour much in
Canada and I'm not even sure about eh Toronto concert at this point.

I actually record my music on my Sound Devices recorder and then copy it
to the computer.  I also record some of the music directly to the
computer using an M-Audio sound card that has digital inputs and
outputs.  In both ways, I go directly from the keyboard to the computer
digitally and completely miss the analog circuitry.