[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:37:35 -0600

Please do that Cake Walk demo. The one on the Dancing Dots site moves a bit
too quickly in my opinion. Perhaps a demo from the standpoint of a
less-experienced user would be exactly what I'm looking for. Please talk
about the documentation that comes with the package as well. Thanks. Too bad
it's so expensive.