[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:06:50 -0600

Mary, I'll still play a duet with you.  I actually had a Techniques
keyboard before I purchased the Kurzweil.  While it was a bit more
expensive than yours, it had some very nice sounds and very nice
features.  So, one doesn't have to pay top dollar to get a keyboard that
will give them a good deal of pleasure.  And that, after all, is what