[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:01:06 -0600

Frank, I'm not sure what software you are referring to.  I know that
when I got the keyboard, someone had made a program for the Mac that
supposedly read the Kurzweil menus, but I tried it on 3 computers and
could not get it to work.  Are you talking about something else, and if
so, is it supposed to work with the Kurzweil?  It sure would be nice to
not have to remember hundreds of ever changing menus.

Thanks.

Neal