[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:54:21 -0600

I have played piano since I was 3 years old.  I told my parents I wanted
a piano.  They had no idea if I could play or not.  For that matter,
neither did I.  The next Christmas, there was a piano sitting in our
living room.  When I went to kindergarten, I told my teacher I could
play.  She asked me to play for the class, and not thinking of anything
I wanted to play, I found myself just making up something on the spot.
One thing lead to another and it is now many many years later.

Neal