[bct] Re: Keyboard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:18:54 -0600

Kristian, I look forward to your demo.  And you bring up another
important point.  Keyboards normally do not have any speakers attached.
Some of the less expensive ones have them built in.  And then there what
are called Digital Pianos which often have a speaker system.  I have to
use an amplifier and a speaker system to hear what is being played.  I
also have a separate speaker system for performances.