[bct] Re: Kerri's cast

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:33:02 -0500

Hmm, that's weird, this is the second time I'm heard of trouble with the site today. Maybe you'd be better off subscribing with the feed. You can find that at http://feeds.feedburner.com/klfe In the meantime, I'll check on the site. I haven't been having problems with it, but maybe there's something going on that I could fix up. Thanks for your interest, Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>