[bct] Re: Katina Podcast

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:44:21 -0600

Hi Pam, Well, I used the Sony MZ-RH910 Minidisc recorder which is one step
down from the version Neal's getting soon.  As for the microphone, it was a
Sony ECM-DS70P which requires what is called "power to mic" to operate.
That's the very same microphone Mary Emersin Reviewed for us back a couple
of weeks or so ago.  I see no reason why the Sound professional Mics would
not work with this machine.  IN fact, I'm considering trying a set myself.
The reason is that I don't like the fact that there are no wind screens for
the ECM-DS70P and I can't seem to find any.  Otherwise, it's a hard mic to
argue with.

    Thanks for your complements on the podcasts.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: