[bct] Re: Just joined the list on Wednesday.

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:12:28 -0600

Hi Donna and welcome to BCT. This message might be kinda late, but my Internet
connection wasn't working right for several days last week. I was checking
email from a sister's computer this weekend, but that computer is very sluggish
so I am replying now. I hope you enjoy this great list as much as I do. Take
care.
jake