[bct] Re: Junk food was Re: Re: Telemarketers

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:03:55 -0600

Buddy I would probably be better off if I got hold of some stale Tastykake,
but, never have.  Smile!  My in-laws used to bring us some when they visited
but their health keeps them from traveling nowadays.  I have bought some
online, but, at the Tastykake website you have to buy collections they
select and cannot select items you would prefer individually.  Give it a try
though if you ever get the chance.  The peanut butter and chocolate
Kandykakes are delicious.