[bct] Re: Junk food was Re: Re: Telemarketers

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:27:55 -0600

I love those oatmeal cream pies! I have a half-eaten box of them in my room here at the apartment. I bought some cookies awhile back which were called something like Strawberry Cheesecake cookies. They were absolutely sinful!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>