[bct] Junk food was Re: Re: Telemarketers

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:34:21 -0600

buddy I love Little Debbie snacks too, especially the Swiss cake rolls.
Just had to change the subject line because we can't have such an
unappetizing thing as telemarketing as the subject when we are talking about
our favorite junk foods!  Smile!

I also love Tastykake products.  When we visit Pennsylvania we always
smuggle a couple of boxes home.  They have wonderful things like Kandycakes,
cream-filled coffee cake, and jelly krimpets.

I can buy Little Debbie around here though so that is what I eat when I have
the urge for junk food.  I also love those cream-filled oatmeal cookies from
Little Debbie.  I know they are not good for us but into each life some
empty calories must fall!