[bct] Judgement? was Re: Re: Fw: Success re Web Braille!!

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 23:03:34 +0100

Whilst Chris certainly has a good point A La Judgement, in my opinion judgement in this case was spot on.
Chris was the one with poor judgement for - pardon the phrase - running off at the mouth.
Or the keyboard - point made, though.

Not to criticize Chris in any way - because he was not alone (I myself noted that I would mention this if someone didn't).
But don't count your chickens before they're hatched, folks.

Sean R. ... This planet has -- or rather had -- a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy. ... Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx