[bct] Jeff Armstrong's Career

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:53:10 +0100

Jeff Armstrong;s Life cast.  There is a bit of snuffling and settling down at
the beginning which nearly put me off listening to it but it soon settles down
to be a really interesting cast.  I just thought I would say this in case
anybody else is similarly put off.  Its a good cast and Jeff has a really nice
voice to listen to.  I look forward to future casts Jeff.

I am really itching to do a few casts of my own but even my tape recorder has
been borrpwed so I am technologically challenged just now.

I should be getting a VoiceNote from Humanware in the near future and will do a
cast about that as well as talk a bit about my life to date.