[bct] Re: Jaws problems

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:41:19 -0600

JAWS 5.1 was just about the first version that would work in Windows XP.
I'm not surprised to find that you may be having problems.  On the other
hand, if this is a problem that has not been present up to now but has
now started, that is another issue.  Has this always happened with this
version of JAWS or did it start recently?