[bct] Jaws problems

  • From: "CEB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:56:51 -0600

Hi all,

I have a weird problem with Jaws and I was hoping you might be able to help.
If I run Jaws for a few minutes and then insert f4 out of it, it kind of
freezes up my system.  After Jaws is closed I can open the start menu with
control escape but I can not close it with an escape press.  I also can not
restart Jaws.  I have to restart my system and then it will work again.  If I
close Jaws right after a restart then it works fine.  Freedom Scientific had no
clue and told me to update to 7.0.  I am running 5.1 on XP Home.  any help
would be great.