[bct] Re: Jaws and Neospeak

  • From: Stephen Clower <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tiffany Black <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:31:29 -0600

Are you aware that Cepstral released version 4.0 of their voices in
February? They seem to be much more stable, especially when used with
access technology which makes high demand of SAPI.

On Sunday, March 19, 2006, 3:57:53 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly
proclaimed:

Stephen Clower
Email/.Net Messenger: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03